Saturday, March 11, 2006

heh bit long winded today but tis has really been getting me thinking.. about the frens i have.. its not tat i dun like them or anything.. its just becos they are my frens it hurts me when i c them act the way they do.. plain and simple. i mean if normal pple i encounter randomly get drunk and act like fools, i wouldnt give a rats ass.. but when its someone i know and trust it makes it hard and painfull.. yeah watever call me a sap or weakling i dun give a shit bottom line i care for those around me a lot and be it watever choices they make i cant intervene but i do feel for them each and everytime they fall.. but the worst thing is tat i cant do jack shit bout tat.. cos i cant live their life for them but can only hope tat they make the right choices and if they dun .. well have to live with tat but personally i would rather be by their side than let them stuggle alone.. but hey i cant do miracles but i can be there.. my sudden inspirational thoughts takig shower at 1am haha lame but yeah tats me

No comments: