Friday, March 17, 2006

Hi there all who read or just stumbled across this blog by accident.. this is just the life of a erm.. mature student in uni of otago foundation yr..
Ah well work week is finally over .. and not a moment too soon.. we received news that we’ll have to sit for 2 test next wk acc’s and nz studies.. oh well all the life of students I guess. Anyways other than sch .. its been almost one week since.. incident happened and things are pretty much back to normal..
Now I view people a bit differently but not in a bad way.. just gotta be careful and watch how things happen.. misunderstandings have been cleared up and well most of life is back to normal.. guess for some people being frens only would be good for some pple and well reality is things change around us daily.. only thing tat I hope doesn’t change will be the friends u have.. for that reason I decided to bury the hatchet will person I was ranting and raving bout.. if u read wat I said then.. well stuff it cos im sick of way I’ve been handling stuff and its time for a change.. heck its not goin to be easy but since when is anything suppose to be ez. Frens are there when things are good and bad.. and most will last u when things get shitty.. so for tat im attempting to change the way I view stuff and hopefully it works this time… if for some reason it doesn’t work and I fall back to old ways. At least can say I’ve tried it and it didn’t work.. till then I will just be there as what I can or mostly as who I am.. heck may not make a bf but want to make a good friend.. this is my post for tonight.. quite mild but live with it if not ? beat it.

No comments: