Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hehe mid week in this break of holidays and can say it has gone pretty well so far.. been trying to update on readings and lectures notes but man weather has been pretty good so far except for today other days had nice sunshine. heh last night was interesting cos i sorta panicked after realizing that my intention for going to missions was wrong and well was on the verge of having a major breakdown crisis but thankfully managed to speak to two of my frens one here and one back home in SG so that sort of helped get me back on track. cos was quite bad because my motive for going for missions well was sort of gd/baddish
cos for one i really wanted to go and help other was tat 2 of my frens were goin.
now that one may/is not goin i dunno whether im going for them or for myself..
advice given was to seek God and there my answer will be ..
which sounds valid enuff..
weirder thing is that how can i base my actions on others, i should live my life my way( GOd's way but thru me of course hehe just tot shld add that in )
so at this point trip is i dunno still gotta seek answers and guidance from those close to me.
with regards to " other problems" that arise.. guess have to do and 'ol' andrew trick and buzz off from hehe..

No comments: