Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hmm i have just had an epiphany recently in conversations with pple and in my time reflecting on stuff (life in general). It is that.. (surprise surprise) I fall for people fast, and i mean really fast. And yes that is a bad thing. My only justification is that well my not having a girlfriend before has finally pushed me over the edge and well part of me fears that I have missed my chance with well person X. No person X is not a real person its just the possible person that I could have meant if I had well kept my eyes open. I digress there is NO possible justification for falling for pple that fast and well it kinda sux to be honest. Wondering if such and such is the one or could she be the one.. mayb i should get to know her.. etc and all the rubbish.

Kinda makes me wonder have i lowered my standard at all or am i just that 'worried bout not finding the one that i dun actually make think thru my decisions carefully'
When i mean fall fast, crikey i mean i fall fast.. Mayb its the whole exposure thing, the more i spend time with the person the more likely feelings will develop for them blah blah blah.

This trend has been going on for quite some time and well to stop this kinda unsettling trend i think its bout time i take a break. from the whole looking for the one thingy. Heck just stay away from anyone that i could possibly fall for cos well im not sure if i fall for person for person or fall just cos i cant seem to stop falling.. as amusingly weird as tat sounds.

Heh I guess I need time to set aside and to really see if any feelings i have for a person are real or whether its really just all about exposure. I mean if things are meant to happen i think they will if not heh its prob for the better anyway. So for now I give myself from now till possibly end of summer. while it seems like a long time, if i actually have still have feelings for person Z, then mayb just mayb there may be hope after all. and well if after all this time if feeling fades then well mayb it wasnt meant to be . if person gets attached in this time then heh just be happy that the person has found happiness and ya look ahead.in any case need time to stop this cycle anyway.

It'll be good for me to just interact with pple just as friends and not as anything more. These few months will be interesting indeed heh =D

No comments: